This post may contain affiliate links. When you shop by clicking on one of my links, my family receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. We are so grateful for your support!
We had the absolute best time at Disney World a few weeks ago! Dolly was 15 months old at the time of our trip, and I feel like it was the perfect age to introduce her to the magic of Disney. She was able to go on plenty of rides at Magic Kingdom, and danced with all the characters in the parades. We also went to Epcot, where Dolly loved the Nemo ride, aquarium and sea animals!
I know quite a few of y’all are planning a trip of your own, so I thought I would share some tips. But first, the number one thing everyone recommended to us was to stay at a resort on Disney property, and I’m glad we did. Buses run all day between the parks, which makes it so much more convenient than fighting traffic or hunting down (and paying for) parking spots.
Now onto the top 10 must-pack items:
1. We rented a City Mini from Kingdom Strollers, and it was 100% worth it! The entire rental process was so easy, and the stroller itself had perks as well: plenty of storage, a large sun shade, and the seat fully reclines for naps on-the-go. (p.s. If you click my link HERE, you’ll get a discount at checkout!)
2. A stroller organizer for easy access to all your junk (Kingdom Strollers offers these, but if you don’t already have one, GET IT.)
3. This clip-on stroller fan can be charged via usb — but we used it all day without running out of batteries. Life-saver for those hot days!
4. Non-baby related, but we also used these rechargeable neck fans.
5. A small backpack to wear on rides, so you don’t have to leave your wallet or other valuables in the stroller. We also brought:
- Diapers & wipes (the baby care stations throughout the parks were so convenient!)
- Stain remover, just in case 😉
- A few toys/books and pacifier
- Portable charger – for your phone and the stroller fan! This is something I wish I had brought. We used our phones all day for the Disney app and photos/videos.
6. Small cooler/lunch kit for snacks
8. A portable clip-on sound machine for stroller naps. I’m pretty sure this was the secret to getting Dolly to take a solid 2-hour nap both days!
9. Another key to great stroller naps: a lightweight blanket. I just brought one of these muslin swaddle blankets, and it worked perfectly.
10. Bebefit Hip Seat — y’all… this was a game changer! It’s compact and easy to take on and off, which was convenient with a toddler wanting to be carried one second and walking on their own the next.
I know you’re all here for the baby outfits, so I tagged everything below. 😉
Have you been to Disney World? Tell me about your trip! Or if you haven’t, what’s something you’re looking forward to? ✨
----- LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH -----
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.