This post may contain affiliate links. When you shop by clicking on one of my links, my family receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. We are so grateful for your support!
Happy Black Friday! I know many of y’all are doing Christmas shopping this weekend, so I wanted to put together this list to share some gift ideas for toddlers! I have previous blog posts from last year’s gift guide for pre-toddlers, gift ideas for Dolly’s 2nd birthday, her 1st birthday, and travel toys that would be good stocking stuffers. She honestly still plays with a lot of the toys I’ve listed in previous blogs, so I didn’t want to repeat myself too much. Just wanted to share those first before I dive into all the fun!
- Play house – I’m so excited for this. I plan to paint some of it before putting it together & think she’s going to love it!
- Melissa & Doug Abby and Emma magnetic dress up dolls
- Melissa & Doug reusable dress-up stickers – I had some stickers similar to this, but not reusable, and realized Dolly needs some that she can use more!
- Melissa & Doug show-horse stable – Dolly is obsessed with horses, so I thought she would love these.
- TY Disney Princess plush toy – We already have an Ariel & Elsa one of these, but our princess-loving girl needs more!
- Pretty Pretty Princess game: Disney Princess edition
- Disney Frozen Wooden Castle block set
- Green Toys pink dump truck – I figured we probably need a few more boy-ish toys for when Dolly’s friends come over to play!
- The Nuff book
- Mattel Spirit Untamed Lucky Doll & Spirit Horse – Spirit is Dolly’s current favorite show, so I think she’ll love these too.
- Whimsicolor personalized name crayons
- Ella+mila nail polish set – this is a nontoxic brand I feel confident letting Dolly use!
- Toddler portable camera toy
- Wooden toy phone – Dolly likes to pretend EVERYTHING is a phone, so I figured we needed to get her a toy of her own!
- Hello Dolly bracelets – this is my favorite brand of baby/toddler bracelets, because they are inexpensive, but last forever!
- Green Toys pink race car
- Faux pearl necklace – this one is only $8 from walmart & the perfect length for toddlers!
- Disney princess jumbo playing cards
- Kids etch-a-sketch – I’m not sure if Dolly will like this or not, but I thought we’d give it a try.
- Rainbow wooden peg dolls
I hope y’all had a Happy Thanksgiving and have a very Merry Christmas this year! Happy shopping!
----- LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH -----
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.