This post may contain affiliate links. When you shop by clicking on one of my links, my family receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. We are so grateful for your support!
Oink, Neigh, Cluck, Moo. Dolly Jean is TWO! We had so much fun celebrating her birthday at the farm! If you ask how old she is, she will tell you “2 at the farm!” I still can’t believe I became a momma TWO whole years ago. It’s true when they say time flies.
Since we had her party at a local farm (that we LOVE, by the way — anyone in Jax needs to visit Celestial Farms), I didn’t buy too many decorations, but I thought I would share what we used below:
- I’ve obviously got to link her dress, cowgirl boots, and cow print bow, because HOW CUTE!
- This pack of balloons came with the mylar animals, cow print balloons, walking animal balloons, and cupcake toppers.
- Giant rose gold 2 balloon
- Disposable gingham tablecloths
- For the centerpieces, we just put flowers in mason jars with the balloons tied around them. I thought they turned out cute!
- I also drew pig noses with sharpie on these pink cups
- We just picked up some turquoise plates and napkins from party city
- For food, we had Chick-Fil-A chicken minis, blueberries, strawberries and cupcakes. Drinks were water, lemonade and tea!
- I’ve had this white chalkboard forever, and we use it for every party/event!
I thought the party favors were the most fun:
- These berry baskets were the perfect size for goody bags.
- Dolly still plays with her wind-up chick ALL the time. It’s an easy toy for any young kiddo!
- Farm animal face sticker sheets
- Animal crackers – these came in a pack of 20 from amazon!
I’m always looking for more gift ideas for friends and family, so I thought I would share some of the things Dolly has been loving or received for her birthday this year:
- Ride-on princess jeep — I thought Dolly would be too young to drive, but she proved me wrong!
- Wooden instruments — these have been a lot more fun than expected. Loud? Yes, but lots of fun.
- Nugget comfort — I definitely thought these were overrated, but Dolly calls this her “pink couch” and plays on it every single day.
- Balance board — we use this more as a slide than a balance board for now, but it’s another toy we play with every day!
- Princess jewelry — if you’ve got a girly girl, she will love this. Dolly wore all of it (necklaces, bracelets, clip-on earrings, rings AND tiaras) everywhere for a solid 2 weeks. She’s obsessed.
- Bouncy pals cow — a friend showed this to me and said all 3 of her kids love it, so I figured it’s something to be loved on for years!
- Build a bear — these are so special. Dolly picked out her bear, the outfit and got to love on it while they made it for her in the shop. It’s such a fun experience!
- Toy vacuum & mop set — Dolly loves to be involved in everything I’m doing, so why not help me out with some chores?!
- Felt play food — fruit basket, veggie basket, egg carton (P.S. if you don’t already have an IKEA kitchen, I highly recommend it! Here’s the blog post I wrote on our DIY kitchen!)
- Counting puzzle — we actually use this a lot more than expected. I thought it would be fun when we start doing math and numbers, but Dolly loves it now, too!
We loved having all our family and friends at the farm to celebrate our girl’s birthday! Tell me some of your favorite birthday party themes in the comments!
----- LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH -----
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.