This post may contain affiliate links. When you shop by clicking on one of my links, my family receives a small commission at no additional cost to you. We are so grateful for your support!
Dolly will be 18 months on Christmas Eve, which puts her right in the middle of that “pre-toddler” phase. Instead of creating a ton of gift guides like every other blogger in the world, I decided to just share what Dolly would be interested in this Christmas (and because I know a lot of y’all have kiddos the same age). I tried to list gifts across a wide range of prices, so check them out below!
Larger Toys ($50+)
- Lily and River Pikler Triangle
- Cassaro Kids Jumbo Waldorf Rocker
- Set of 3 Wood Climbing Toys (triangle, rocker & ramp) — we went with this option, since it already had the three pieces together!
- Learning Tower
- Ikea Kitchen – I’m planning to make this a DIY project, and will share the process if it turns out well 😉
- Rocking Horse
- Balance Board
Smaller Toys ($10-30)
- Antsy Pants Balance Beam & Stepping Stones
- Water Drawing Board
- Magnetic Doodle Board – we keep this in the car!
- Hearth & Hand Farm Animal Figures
- Caterpillar Xylophone – Dolly loves to play with any toys that play with music, so this is perfect.
- Dyson Toy Vacuum
- Cleaning Toys – If your kids are as “helpful” as mine, they will LOVE this!
- Mini Activity Cube
- Wooden Shape Sorter
- Geometric Puzzle – this one has a ton of different options, so I feel like it will keep our little ones busy!
- Buckle Caterpillar Toy
- Felt Busy Briefcase – this was a life-saver on our most recent plane rides.
- Stacking Rainbow
- I’m trying to transition to more bath toys like this instead of the squeeze animals, since those can grow mold quickly.
- Pipes Bath Toy
- Water Lab Bath Toy
- Stack Pour Buckets Bath Toy
- Munchkin Falls Bath Toy
- These are all of Dolly’s current favorite books!
- Poke-a-Dot Farm Animals
- Noisy Baby Animals
- My Magical Unicorn
- Where is Baby’s Belly Button?
- Pout Pout Fish
I know shopping for kiddos can be overwhelming sometimes, so I hope this helps at least one momma out. Let me know if you liked this or have any other ideas in the comments!
----- LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH -----
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.