This post is sponsored by The Belly Boxes; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you don’t already follow me on Instagram, you’ve missed our latest news: WE’RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!! 💕 I’m already so excited to dress her up in all the cutest bows and dresses I can find.
We did our reveal with tannerite and colored powder, but with some technical difficulties, the explosion wasn’t as big as we expected. It was more like a smoke bomb went off, but we were still SO excited to see the color pink. Mason comes from multiple generations of boys, so everyone expected the powder to be blue. What I realized was interesting, though, was that every time I pictured the gender reveal in my head, I saw pink smoke; so I like to say I had my little inkling of an instinct that Baby Meek would be a girl from the beginning.
We also had a gender reveal cake made for when our family went out to eat after the reveal, so that was fun to cut into!
Now onto The Belly Boxes:
I was super excited when The Belly Boxes reached out to me, because I had never heard of them, but absolutely loved their concept. They are a new subscription box company that sends maternity products and must-haves to pregnant women, tailored to their due date. If you’re pregnant, or have pregnant friends, this is definitely something to look into!
- A beautiful pregnancy journal with space for every mama to document all 40 weeks of her pregnancy journey.
- “I’m Brewing a Baby” mug to hold your much-needed tea or coffee through the not-so-fabulous first trimester days.
- Delicious Inner Peace Tea and tea bag with 100% organic ingredients. Tea was actually one of the few things that helped ease my nausea, so you may want to try this out yourself!
- Apothecary oil that smells AMAZING and should definitely help with morning sickness on-the-go.
- This So in Love frame, which is the perfect size to hang your most recent ultrasound picture or photos of your little one once he/she is born.
- An adorable do not disturb sign to hang on the days (or every day) you need a little extra sleep.
As always, thanks for reading and I hope y’all enjoyed this post! What did you do, or are planning to do, for your gender reveal? I’m excited to hear from y’all and to continue on this pregnancy journey!
----- LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH -----
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.